Uutelat

 

Uutelat

Uutelat on mielestäni yksi kauneimpia Niina Laitisen sukkamalleja. Olen tehnyt näitä useammat, mutta tämä liukuvärjätyllä langalla neulottu pari on noussut ehdottomaksi suosikikseni.

Uutelat is one of my favourite sock patterns by knitwear designer Niina Laitinen. Over the years I have made many pairs with this pattern, but this pair with gradient yarn has become one of my favourite.
Tämä sukka, kuten monet muutkin Niina Laitisen suunnittelemat mallit istuvat todella hyvin minun jalkaan. Toisinaan jätän nilkasta viimeiset kavennukset tekemättä, sillä en tykkää liian tiukoista suksita nilkkojen kohdalla. Minä myös pesen sukat koneessa willapesussa ja jos sukka yhtään kutistuu niin nilkka menee liian kapeaksi. Kuvio istuu silti hyvin.

Thise socks like many of Niina Laitinen's designs fit my feet perfectly. Sometimes I do left out the last decreases around the ankle because I don't like socks that are too tight there, and I wash my socks in the washing machine with wool cycle and if the socks happen to shrink even a bit, they would uncomfortably tight. And the colour pattern works well even without the last decreases.

Kolme paria ihanan värikkäitä naisten polvisukkia tuulettumassa pakkasessa.
Thee pairs of delightfully colourful women's knee high woolly socks airing out in the frosty winter air.



Comments